6 bedroom detached house for saleSweetcroft Lane, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
- Two separate reception rooms
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor bathroom & separate cloakroom
- Five first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom, Shower room and en-suite bathroom
- Second floor bedroom with en-suite
- Off road parking & Garage
- EPC Rating C
- 3810 Sq. Ft. (353.9 Sq. M)
This outstanding six bedroom detached executive modern home is situated in a premier road in North Hillingdon, offering modern style living with neutral tones. This property is deceptively spacious and elegantly styled, offering luxury accommodation with a contemporary edge for the growing family.
The ground floor accommodation comprises two separate reception rooms, a dining room, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and separate WC. The first floor has five bedrooms, a shower room and a bathroom suite. Bedroom two has an en-suite shower room. The second floor has a master bedroom with eaves storage and an en-suite bathroom. Outside, there is a driveway providing off road parking and access to the garage. The private rear garden has a lawn and patio area and there is an outbuilding.
Sweetcroft Lane is situated between Long Lane and Hercies Road, within easy reach of local shops, schools, Court Park and Hillingdon London Underground Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62566810.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB171335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.