2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleElson Road, Gosport
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- TWO BEDROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
* TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW * OFF ROAD PARKING * SPACIOUS LOUNGE * NEW CONSERVATORY * MODERN FITTED BATHROOM * FITTED BATHROOM WITH WALK IN SHOWER * MUST VIEW PROPERTY
Fox and sons are delighted to welcome to the market this well presented two bedroom detached bungalow situated in a private location, boasting off road parking spacious bedrooms and living space leading to a newly renovated conservatory ideal for all types of buyers don't miss out, view now!!
UPVC door to front access, radiator.
Lounge 15' 9" x 12' 9" ( 4.80m x 3.89m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, UPVC patio doors to side access, radiator.
Kitchen/diner 21' 6" x 9' ( 6.55m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side elevation, UPVC door to garden, matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 12' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.86m )
UPVC door to garden, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 8' ( 3.28m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, heated towel rail, walk-in shower, two wash hand basins, wc, part tiled walls.
To the front there is a driveway providing off road parking for several cars, laid to lawn section, pathway leading to the front door, decking area to the side and enclosed to perimeters. To the rear the garden is low maintenance with a bark chippings section, side access and enclosed to perimeters.
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62567110.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS106073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.