6 bedroom terraced house for saleQueens Road, Lipson, Plymouth
- Three Storey Mid-Terrace House
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Separate One Bedroom Flat
- Well Presented Rear Garden
- Versatile Living Accommodation
- Popular Central Location
Consisting of five double bedrooms, two bathrooms and an additional one bedroom currently set up on the lower ground level. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the size and potential of the property. Call the team today to book a viewing.
This unique mid-terrace property over three floors situated in a popular central location is ideally set up as an investment or as a potential family residence. Consisting of five double bedrooms, two bathrooms and an additional one bedroom currently set up on the lower ground level. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the size and potential of the property. Call the team today to book a viewing.
The front garden has stone chippings, a range of plants and shrubs and pathway leading to the front door and access to the rear garden.
Access into the property via the Entrance Porch with panel door to the front aspect, tiled flooring, coving and stain glass door and window into the Hallway.
Access into the Hallway via the stain glass door with carpet flooring, coving, mouldings, understairs cupboard and doors into the bedrooms and bathroom. There is also a door into the stairs leading up to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 7" into bay x 13' 8" ( 4.75m into bay x 4.17m )
Currently set up as a bedroom with carpet flooring, double glazed bay window to the front aspect, ceiling rose and coving. There is also a defined kitchenette separated by vinyl flooring with wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink/drainer and part tiled walls.
Sitting Room 13' 9" x 12' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.89m )
Currently used as a bedroom with carpet flooring rear facing double glazed window, coving, ceiling rose and wash hand basin.
Kitchen 10' 8" max x 12' 5" ( 3.25m max x 3.78m )
Vinyl flooring, part tiled walls, coving, ceiling rose, electric oven and hob with cooker hood. Stainless steel sink/drainer and space for fridge freezer. Access to Dining Room.
Dining Room 12' 5" into bay x 10' 7" ( 3.78m into bay x 3.23m )
Currently used as a bedroom with carpet flooring, rear facing double glazed bay window, coving and wash hand basin. accessed from the kitchen.
Vinyl flooring, bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
Landing 29' 2" x 7' 2" ( 8.89m x 2.18m )
Accessed from the Hallway via a secure private door with carpet flooring and coving. There is a rear facing double glazed window and provides access to all rooms and loft access.
Bedroom 1 16' 1" into bay x 12' 6" max ( 4.90m into bay x 3.81m max )
Carpet flooring, feature fireplace, wash hand basin and rear facing double glazed bay window with views overlooking the city.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 12' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.89m )
Carpet flooring, feature fireplace, wash hand basin and rear facing double glazed bay window.
Bedroom 3 16' 5" into bay x 13' 8" max ( 5.00m into bay x 4.17m max )
Currently used as a lounge with carpet flooring, smooth finished walls and ceiling and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Utility Room 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
Laminate flooring, wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, roll edge work surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine space for fridge/freezer and front facing double glazed window.
Laminate flooring, part tiled walls, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, obscure vision double glazed window to the side aspect and a separate low level WC.
The lower ground floor consists of a separate flat with open plan living, double bedroom and spacious shower room.
Open Plan Living Area 29' 5" x 17' 4" ( 8.97m x 5.28m )
Access into the flat via a single glazed panel door to the front aspect, electric fireplace, smooth finished walls and ceiling with inset spotlights, rear facing double glazed window and kitchenette. Kitchenette is separated by laminate flooring and consists of an electric oven and hob with cooker hood, wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer and part tiled walls.
Bedroom 15' 2" x 11' 8" ( 4.62m x 3.56m )
Carpet flooring with smooth finished walls and ceiling side facing double glazed window and panel door providing access to rear garden.
Laminate flooring, smooth finished walls and ceiling, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, rear facing double glazed obscure window to the rear aspect and part tiled walls.
Access from the front garden with defined patio and stone chipped areas, flower beds with a range of plants and shrubs and views across the city.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.