4 bedroom flat for saleTelfords Yard, Wapping,London, E1W
Offers in Region of
- Impressive Four Bedroom Luxury Apartment
- Warehouse Conversion
- Secure Parking Included
- 2745 Sq Feet
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- Exposed Brickwork Features
- Call Us 24 Hours To Arrange A Viewing
This stunning property located within a popular warehouse conversion built in the early 1800s offers exposed brick work, original features throughout & close to 3000 sq.ft. of accommodation. The property also boasts a fabulous open plan living room which is 41ft with stunning views of the Gherkin, luxury bathroom suite, en-suite, concierge, secure parking, beautiful communal gardens and is located within walking distance of Tower Hill station And St Katherine Dock's. Our lines are open 24/7 - Call now for more information or to book a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2342081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Randall, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.