1 bedroom flat for saleHenke Court, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- First Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Undercroft Parking
- Direct Water Views
- Popular Location
- Viewing's Highly Recommended!
An opportunity to acquire a good size first floor one bedroom apartment in the sought after development Henke Court which is within close proximity to the City centre and Cardiff Bay. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, open plan lounge/ diner/ kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
An opportunity to acquire a good size first floor one bedroom apartment in the sought after development Henke Court which is within close proximity to the City centre and Cardiff Bay. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, open plan lounge/ diner/ kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. The property further benefits from undercroft allocated parking space. Ideal for a first time buyer or investor.
Via door into:
Storage cupboard, hardwood flooring, cupboard housing electric meter and fitted shelving and access to:
Lounge/ Kitchen Area 30' Max x 14' 8" Max ( 9.14m Max x 4.47m Max )
French doors leading to decking, hardwood flooring, electric heater and opens to:
Kitchen Area: Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, kitchen island, integrated electric cooker with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, Smeg fridge/freezer, hardwood flooring, powerpoints and electric heater.
Bedroom One 12' 8" Max x 10' Max ( 3.86m Max x 3.05m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, hardwood flooring, electric heater, powerpoints and fitted wardrobe.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising separate shower cubicle, bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, tiled walls and extractor fan.
The vendor has advised us that the property has an undercroft allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.