3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrierley Drive, Wynyard, Billingham
- THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE
- CONTEMPORARY BREAKFASTING KITCHEN
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- ESTABLISHED PRIVATE GARDENS
- SINGLE GARAGE
- REFITTED BATHROOM AND EN SUITE
Located within a prime central position within the heart of Wynyard Village. No 15 Brierley Drive is a modern 3 bedroom house. Built to the Bellway Keats design. It is known for its design, in particular the second bedroom with its featured pitched ceiling and arched window, the accommodation has been greatly upgraded by the current vendors.
The lounge to the front of the property enjoys a pleasant aspect over the village green whilst to the rear along with french doors, giving direct access to the rear garden. A contemporary dining kitchen with a range of cream high gloss units, and central breakfast bar is ideal for entertaining and fully equipped with built in appliances. To the first floor, the master bedroom benefits from a recently refitted en-suite, whilst the 2 remaining bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom, which has also been upgraded,
Externally there is a forecourt garden to the front, whilst to the read thee is a lawned and private garden with patio area, drive and single garage.
Ameneties - The property is located in the heart of Wynyard Village, within easy walking distance of the local amenities including The Stables Pub, Village Store, Hairdresser and Chemist, and the proposed new primary school which is scheduled to relocate in 2018.
Location - Firmly established as one of the North East's most exclusive addresses. Wynyard offers all the attributes of the rural life with the benefit of easy access to urban centres. Set in attractive countryside, it offers tranquility and a real getaway within a thriving, private community. At the heart of Wynyard is a traditional village centre with a pub, restaurant, supermarket store and scenic duck pond all surrounded by mature trees and beautiful landscaping. Miles of walking trails and bridleways can be found around the village, together with championship golf courses make it the perfect location for enjoying the outdoors. The breathtaking North Yorks Moors and Cleveland Hills are just a short drive away and easy access is provided by the A19 to the region's urban centres including Middlesbrough, Durham and Sunderland.
Agent Notes - * All main services
* Gas Fired Central Heating via radiators
* Sealed unit double glazed windows
* Council Tax Band E
Viewings - Via Fine & Country
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62570407.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27369116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Durham and Tees Valley , North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.