3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShepperton
- Ideal family home
- 3 Generous sized bedrooms
- 2 Separate reception rooms
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Westerly backing garden
- Own drive and integral garage
- Popular crescent within walking distance of local amenities
- 1.3 Miles to High Street and station
This much improved home has all the right elements for a growing family having been extended across the rear to provide a second reception room, a large kitchen/diner, utility room and a cloakroom. Further improvements include replacement of the central heating boiler (2016), the installation sealed unit double-glazing and refitment of the bathroom. The entrance hall has room to kick off your shoes and leads into the living room. This is a well-proportioned room retaining its fireplace with an attractive display arch to the side and a front aspect picture window floods the room with natural light. To the rear the kitchen/diner forms the hub of the home, split into two defined areas. The dining area was formally the kitchen and has built-in storage cupboards. The kitchen opens onto the garden and has been fitted with a range of oak fronted Shaker style units inset with a gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood and an electric double oven. To the side is the utility room with a door into the integral garage and separate cloakroom. The rear reception room is currently being used as a study but would make a good family room. To the first floor are 3 good-sized bedrooms; the two doubles have built-in wardrobes. The family bathroom has been refitted with a modern 3 piece white suite. Outside: The westerly backing rear garden extends to approximately 56 being mainly laid to lawn with established shrub beds an open rear aspect and a gated front access.
Garden & Exterior
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62570842.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 392062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.