2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 38, 41, Pilrig Heights, Edinburgh, EH6 5FG
- Stylish & modern top floor apartment
- Exclusive development by Barratt Homes
- Lounge/Dining room
- Breakfasting kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms
- Bathroom & en-suite
- GCH & DG
- Secure entry, lift to all floors
- Concierge & fitness suite
- Residents parking
Sunday 2-4pm or call 0131 202 1868
A stylish and modern top floor apartment set within an exclusive modern development, built by Barratt Homes. Close to excellent local amenities, the City centre and fashionable Shore district. The accommodation, which will appeal to a variety of buyers, comprises: reception hall, spacious lounge/dining area with fantastic open views, breakfasting kitchen with floor and wall mounted units, two double bedrooms - with the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room - and finally a family bathroom with three piece suite. The property benefits from gas central heating and is fully double glazed. Located off the master bedroom is a lovely balcony which enjoys the same open views as the lounge/dining area. Entrance into the communal building is gained via a secure entry system and there is a lift giving access to all floors. The development has the added advantage of a concierge service, residents parking and a fitness suite. Life Property Management currently factor the development at a cost of approximately £100pcm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62571028.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 97702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackadders LLP, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.