1 bedroom flat for saleBailey House, 7-9 Talwin Street, Stratford, Mile End, Bow, Bow Church, Bromley By Bow, London, E3 3NF
- 1 Double Bedroom Apartment
- 1 Bathroom
- Open Kitchen Lounge + Juliette Balcony
- Gated Development
- Sec's Walk To Underground Station
- Available Now
- Call Now To View On 0207 345 5064
JBE London are offering a double 1 bedroom apartment in a modern development located a stones throw from Bromley By Bow tube station. The property has been furnished and has been tastefully decorated with wooden floors and neutral decor throughout. Comprising of a spacious lounge, modern fully fitted kitchen, bathroom with power shower and a double bedroom
Transport links close to the property include Devons Road Station (DLR services) and Bromley By Bow Underground Station. For the motorist, the property's location provides quick and easy access to the A12 and A13 for travel to and from Canary Wharf, the City, central London and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 417716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.