3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMolesworth, Hoddesdon
- Spacious Family Lounge
- Fully Double Glazed Conservatory
- Double Glazed Windows & GCH via Rads
- South Facing Rear Garden & Garage to Rear
- NO CHAIN
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached family home which offers bright and spacious living accommodation and within easy access to local shops, schools for all age groups and good transport links. NO UPWARD CHAIN....
POPULAR LOCATION - We are pleased to offer for sale this bright and spacious three bedroom semi detached house which boasts many features to include a family lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, gas central heating and double glazed windows, south facing rear garden and garage to rear. The accommodation is located in one of Hoddesdon's popular residential road situated to the north of Hoddesdon Town Centre and benefits from being within walking distance of local shops, schools for all age groups which include the John Warner School & Sports Centre and good transport links. An internal inspection of this property is strongly recommended.
Double glazed front door leading to:
Laminate wood flooring, coats/storage cupboard, radiator, stairs to first floor and door to:
Family Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points, radiator, coving to ceiling, understairs storage cupboard, TV point, feature fireplace with attractive surround. Through to:
Kitchen / Diner 15' 3" x 11' 2" ( 4.65m x 3.40m )
KITCHEN AREA: with a range of wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, feature breakfast bar, fitted hob with extractor fan over and built in oven, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for under unit freezer and further space for fridge. Double glazed window and through to:
DINING AREA: laminate wood flooring, radiator and double glazed doors leading to:
Conservatory 14' 3" x 9' 7" ( 4.34m x 2.92m )
Fully double glazed with power points, laminate wood flooring and doors leading to a maintenance free rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, airing cupboard and door to:
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 9' ( 4.39m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points, radiator, fitted wardrobes with matching cupboards and bedside cabinets.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, laminate wood flooring and spot lights to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 5' 11" ( 2.92m x 1.80m )
Overstairs storage cupboard, double glazed window, laminate wood flooring and radiator.
Refitted Luxury Shower Room
Comprising a fully tiled double shower cubicle, low level flush WC, sink unit with vanity below, fully tiled flooring and walls, double glazed obscure window to rear and low voltage lighting to ceiling.
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN with artificial lawn, paved area with garden shed, maintenance free fence panels with side access to FRONT GARDEN.
GARAGE to rear with up and over door and further door leading to garden.
FRONT GARDEN with lawned area and brick retaining wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62571677.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.