4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArdsley Manor, Doncaster Road, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S71
- Exclusive development
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Garage & drive way parking
- En-suite & walk in wardrobe to the master
- Spacious 3 storey living
- High specification
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A modern family home spread over three storeys the Berkshire offers plenty of space for a growing family. Downstairs there is a large kitchen diner with family room - the perfect hub of the home! Upstairs there is the main living room with feature juliet balconies and the master bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe. On the second floor there are three bedrooms, one with an en-suite and the main family bathroom.
A superb development of just twenty seven brand new homes, situated in the grounds of the former Ardsley House Hotel on Doncaster Road, 'Ardsley Manor' will provide high specification properties in seven different designs nestled amongst mature woodland and offering a warm, community feel.
** PART EXCHANGE & HELP TO BUY SCHEMES AVAILABLE.
SHOW HOME OPEN THURSDAY - MONDAY 11AM - 4PM **
- Fitted units in a choice of finishes
- Quartz stone worktop from a choice colours
- Integrated appliances - including double oven, gas or ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer (dishwasher dependent on house type.)
- Washer/dryer (or separate according to house type)
- LED down lights to kitchen, dining areas and bathrooms
- Full height wall tiling within shower enclosure
- Part tiling to walls where sanitary-ware fitted
- Light grey walls with white ceilings, doors, architraves and skirting.
- Polished chrome ironmongery throughout
- Polished chrome light switches and sockets
- Traditional construction
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- External taps to front and rear and push button doorbell
- External tap
LOCATION & TRANSPORT LINKS
Ardsley Manor is situated in the grounds of the former Ardsley House Hotel, off the A635 Doncaster Road, just under 3 miles from Barnsley town centre. THe postcode is S71 5EH.
Barnsley is conveniently located off junction 37 of the M1 to the north, Sheffield and Doncaster to the south and Manchester to the west via the M62 Woodhead Pass.
Regular rail services run from Barnsley interchange to Leeds and Sheffield. A typical direct journey to Leeds would take around 35 minutes.
For those travelling further afield, Doncaster airport is approximately 25 miles away via the A635 and Leeds and Bradford Airport is 34 miles away via the M1/M621. Manchester airport can be reached in approximately 1 1/2 hours.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62572054.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNH170073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Land & New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.