4 bedroom detached house for saleHambrook Hill South, Hambrook, Chichester, West Sussex
- Delightful Character House
- Views over Neighbouring Paddocks
- Well-Landscaped Gardens of 1/3 acre with Chalk Stream Running Through
- Detached Garaging with Home Studio
- Long Driveway with Ample Parking
- 4 Reception Rooms
- 4 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
Tucked away in a semi-rural position, Appledown is an attractive detached family home, offering accommodation of great character with well-proportioned rooms. The house benefits from a principal sitting room with open fireplace and wooden flooring with double glazed patio doors providing access out on to the rear gardens. The ground floor also boasts a separate dining room and study as well as garden room and a good size kitchen/breakfast room adjoining which is the utility room and ground floor cloakroom.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms with the main bedroom having wonderful views over the gardens towards neighbouring paddocks. The first floor also has a separate shower room and bathroom.
Appledown is approached via a long gravel driveway flanked on both sides by mature hedging which provides a good degree of privacy. There is ample parking and turning for several vehicles as well as a detached garage with two up and over doors, two adjoining store rooms behind which lies a useful studio room. The gardens are predominantly laid to lawn and have been well landscaped with a chalk spring running through the rear of the garden that back on to neighbouring paddocks.
The small hamlet of Hambrook can be found just outside Funtington and offers easy access to both Chichester and Emsworth and is only a short distance from the railway halt at Nutbourne. The Chidham Peninsula can also be found nearby. Local facilities in the area include various public houses at Woodmancote, Funtington and West Ashling. Funtington also has its own local farm shop. Chichester city centre is within 6.5 miles and provides a wide range of pedestrianised facilities with many of the national chains, local boutiques and a number of restaurants and bistros. Recreational activities include the Chichester Festival Theatre, Pallant House Gallery and of course the Goodwood Estate, which hosts the internationally renowned Festival of Speed and the September Revival meeting at its historic motor circuit. The harbour at Chichester provides a safe haven for yachts and dinghies and there are many sailing clubs within a few miles driving distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62572582.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI170432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.