3 bedroom detached house for saleStirling Close, Winsford
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000.
- Ample off-road parking and single garage
- Good sized private rear garden
- Situated on a cul-de-sac
- Brilliant family home
- Very well presented internally
GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000. A beautifully appointed 3 bed detached at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac and walking distance to amenities, schools and the train station. This property briefly comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen diner, three bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom.
GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000. A beautifully appointed 3 bed detached at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac and walking distance to amenities, schools and the train station. This property briefly comprises: entrance hall, downstairs WC, living room, kitchen diner, three bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom. Ample off-road parking, single garage and good sized rear garden.
Stairs to the first floor, tiled floor, radiator, doors to the cloakroom and living room.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed window.
Lounge 18' into bay x 14' 7" max ( 5.49m into bay x 4.45m max )
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator, feature electric fireplace with surround and hearth, understairs storage.
Kitchen Diner 17' 8" x 8' 11" ( 5.38m x 2.72m )
A range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over, a range of integral appliances to include: washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, double oven, induction hob and extractor fan over. UPVC double glazed window, UPVC double glazed french doors opening out onto the garden, tiled wood effect flooring, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window, loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 14' 7" into wardrobe narrowing to 11' 11" ( 3.45m x 4.45m into wardrobe narrowing to 3.63m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, door to en-suite, built in wardrobes.
Fitted shower with wall mounted shower head and door, low level wc, wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed obscured glass window, extractor fan, tiled floor and splashbacks.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 11' 2" into wardrobes ( 2.72m x 3.40m into wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 6' 9" max x 9' 2" ( 2.06m max x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Fitted bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed obscured glass window, tiled floor and splashbacks, airing cupboard.
Singled garage with up and over door.
Ample off-road parking, laid to lawn area with pathway to the entrance door and side access.
A brilliant sized rear garden that is not overlooked. Mainly laid to lawn with patio area and fenced/wall boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62572927.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.