4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 9, Valley View, Retford
- SUNNING NEW BUILD PROPERTY NOW RELEASED FOR SALE - READY MID 2018
- FOUR BEDROOMS- TWO EN-SUITES
- OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN DINED WITH SEPERATE SITTING ROOM
- DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- PICTURED SPECIFICATION AS STANDARD!
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED FOR RETFORD TOWN CENTRE
- RESERVE TODAY - PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED - HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!
- EPC TBC
STUNNING NEW BUILDS BY AWARD WIINNING BUILDER ABLEHOMES NOW RELEASED FOR SALE ON VALLEY VIEW - SHOW HOME AVAILABLE ON THE NOW SOLD OUT RECTORS GATE DEVELOPMENT. OPEN SATURDAY-MONDAY 13:00-16:30. CALL 01777 713910 FOR FURTHER DETAILS
Entrance Hallway -
Kitchen Area -
Dining Area -
Living Area -
Sitting Room -
Master Bedroom -
Dressing Area & En-Suite -
Bedroom Two -
Bedroom Two En-Suite -
Bedroom Three -
Bedroom Four -
House Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27369484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.