1 bedroom apartment for saleColne View, Colchester
- WATERFRONT APARTMENTS
- SECURE PARKING
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET
- SPACIOUS LIVING
- STUDIO'S - THREE BEDROOM APARTMENTS
- NHBC OR EQUIVALENT WARRANTY
- HIGH SPECIFICATION
- CHOICE OF KITCHENS
- WITHIN EASY ACCESS TO THE UNIVERSITY OF ESSEX
- PLANS AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN BRANCH
Incredible new apartment living comes to Colchester at Colne View. Located directly on the riverfront in the heart of the up and coming Hythe area of this historic town. The development boasts 37 beautifully designed apartments and with the benefit of a secure parking space to each home. Prices for two bedroom apartments start from £180,000.
Although steeped in history, Colchester is a modern, vibrant and progressive place to call home. On record as Britain's oldest recorded town, today it is considered one of the most dynamic. A buzzing centre lined with restaurants, bars and shop, Colchester is also just 90 minutes from the even brighter lights of London.
With both a university and a school of art and design, the culture of the town is youthful, forward looking and open-minded. Rightly positioned at the luxury, higher end of the property market, our Colne View development sits alongside the waterfront on the ancient River Colne. Aimed at a new generation of homeowners, Colne View is ideal for anyone who sets their sites a little higher.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27369498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson & Co ltd, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.