2 bedroom penthouse for saleGowers Walk, London, London, E1
- Family Bathroom
- Sought-after Development
- 2 Bathrooms
- Gas central heating
- Excellent Transport links to London
Situated on the top floor of Chandlery house, a popular warehouse conversion, this wonderfully bright and airy apartment enjoys plentiful natural light thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows in both bedrooms and in the reception room. Further benefits include a generously sized eat-in kitchen, wooden floors and air conditioning throughout, and fantastic terraces, which in total make up c. 50 sqm of outside space. Included with the property is a secure underground parking space for one car.
• Two bedrooms
• Two bathrooms
• Air conditioning throughout
• Two large terraces, and one small terrace (total c. 50 sqm)
• East and West views
• Secure underground parking for one car
• Gated development, with day concierge
• Complete building redecoration, including re-roofing, completed in 2016
• New terrace decking
• Unbeatable City location
• Excellent transport links (reach Canary Wharf in 20 mins)
• Walking distance to Crossrail
Bedroom 1: floor to ceiling windows with direct access to terrace (east facing); en-suite bathroom (shower); wood floor; recessed spotlights; fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: floor to ceiling windows with direct access to terrace (east facing); wood floor; recessed spotlights; fitted wardrobes.
Family bathroom: tiled bath with chrome mixer tap and wall mounted shower overhead, hand basin with chrome mixer tap, WC, tiled splash backs, recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
Kitchen: Stainless steel sink, integrated four ring gas hob, oven, fridge/freezer, range of integrated low level and wall mounted storage units, breakfast bar, washer/dryer, recessed spotlights, boiler cupboard, wood floor, window (west facing).
Entrance hall: Fitted storage cupboard, ceiling lights, wood floor, and stairs leading to upstairs reception.
Reception room: floor to ceiling windows with direct access to terrace (east facing); door to terrace (west facing, views to City, Gherkin); wood floor, recessed spotlights.
SITUATION & LOCAL AREA
• Walking distance to the City of London
• Walking distance to local shops, bars, restaurants and amenities of Whitechapel, Aldgate, Spitalfields and Shoreditch
• Excellent public transport links (reach Canary Wharf in 20 mins)
• Superbly located to benefit from Crossrail
• Walking distance to St Katherine’s Docks (Waitrose), the river Thames and Tower Bridge.
• Sainsbury’s and Tesco supermarkets under 10 minutes by foot
• Curzon Cinema opening in 2017 within neighbouring development
PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS
Under 10 mins on foot:
• Aldgate East: District, Hammersmith & City lines. Zone 1
• Tower Gateway: DLR line to Canary Wharf and City Airport. Zone 1
• Aldgate: Circle, Metropolitan lines. Zone 1
10-15 mins on foot:
• Liverpool Street: Central, Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City lines. Zone 1
Local authority: Tower Hamlets
Council tax: Band E
2 Double Bedrooms
Secure gated allocated PARKING
Close to transport links
Close to local shops
Underground Car Parking
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62575340.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21831s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tepilo Limited, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.