1 bedroom flat for saleIbrox Street, Glasgow
Offers in Region of
- CASH SALE ONLY
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Immaculately Presented
- Ideal Buy to Let or First Time Buy
- Close to Cessnock Subway Station & M8
- Electric Heating & Double Glazing
**CASH SALE ONLY** Immaculate traditional ground floor Flat, ideally localed close to Cessnock Subway Station and the M8 Network. The all on the level property has been recently upgraded by the current owner to a good internal standard. The property would make an ideal buy to let or first time buy.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hallway, open plan Lounge/Kitchen area incorporating and variety of wall and base units and an electric hob, a useful Mezzanine level accessed via wooden steps, a double Bedrooms complete with wooden flooring, and a modern Shower Room enhanced by a white w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
The well presented property is brought to the market in fresh neutral decor throughout. The property specification includes a system of electric heating and double glazing.
Ibrox Street is ideally located to a variety of amenities on Paisley Road West, including regular local bus services and Cessnock Subway Station. The Asda Govan store is also close at hand. Glasgow City Centre itself is minutes away and offers a wide variety of amenities.
Internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
Lounge/Kitchen - 18'2" x 10'5" (5.54m x 3.18m) -
Bedroom - 12'2" x 14'3" (3.71m x 4.34m) -
Shower Room - 6'2" x 3'5" (1.88m x 1.04m) -
Whilst every precaution to ensure accuracy has been taken during the preparation of these particulars, if there is any aspect which is critical to your interest or which you find misleading, please contact us for further information. In accordance with the terms of the Property Misdescriptions Act, we wish to clarify the term N as pertaining to the fitted Kitchen appliances or indeed any other mechanical items, apparatus or appliances relating to this property, including where applicable the central heating. We wish to make it clear that we have not personally inspected or tested these items and therefore do not warrant either now or at a later date their correct functions. Please note all photographs are taken with a wide angled lens and all measurements are approximate and are taken with a sonic tape measure.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62576281.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27369677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Laird, Renfrew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.