2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHarley Drive, Bramley, LS13
- Spacious Living Accommodation Throughout
- Gardens to the Front, Side and Rear
- Will Require Modernisation
- Available with No Onward Chain
- Popular Residential Area of Bramley
- Two Double Bedrooms
Hunters are pleased to offer to the market a TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM END TERRACE with WELL ESTABLISHED GARDENS to the FRONT, SIDE and REAR and what is part of a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA of Bramley being close by to local amenities and GOOD ROAD LINKS making it appealing to FIRST TIME BUYERS and LANDLORD/INVESTORS. Internally, the property briefly comprises; entrance hall with access in to the LIGHT and SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM with DUAL ASPECT WINDOWS overlooking the front and rear aspects and with access in to the FITTED KITCHEN having access to the side of the property and USEFUL PANTRY. Upstairs provides TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a BATHROOM with separate WC. Externally, there is ON STREET PARKING available ENCLOSED and WELL PLANTED GARDENS to the front, side and rear making for LOVELY KERB APPEAL. Viewing is a must for this property in order to appreciate the SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION that is on offer, perfect for FIRST TIME BUYERS and LANDLORD/INVESTORS. The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62577148.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUDSP206437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.