3 bedroom semi-detached villa for sale13 Granton Mill Park, Granton, Edinburgh, EH4 4UU
- Well presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached villa with gardens, set at the end of a cul-de-sac within a quiet residential development.
- Located in well-placed Granton, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, three bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision including a partially floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with a deck and a timber shed, whilst there is a lawn to the front, and a driveway to the side of the property.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sun 2-4
Well presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached villa with gardens, set at the end of a cul-de-sac within a quiet residential development, located in well-placed Granton, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the property via the entrance hall which has carpeted stairs leading to the landing, serves the WC which has a contemporary two-piece suite, and opens into the bright and spacious living room which is set to the front, featuring laminate flooring, a generous window and pendant lighting. The dining kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with laminate worktops, a good size storage cupboard and french doors to the rear garden. Appliances include a gas cooker, a freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer. Upstairs, bedroom one is to the rear, and features two built-in wardrobes and carpeted flooring, whilst bedrooms two and three are well finished, both with carpeted flooring, both being set to the rear. The bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower over the bath, and tiled splashbacks. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8092951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.