2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale17 Dryden Gardens, Pilrig, Edinburgh, EH7 4PP
- Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, end terraced house with private gardens and a double driveway.
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, in the Pilrig area, just north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an: entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Offering a substantial property within short distance of the city centre, with a flexible and extended floor-plan.
- In addition there is gas central heating, double glazed windows, contemporary flooring, a fitted kitchen with appliances and good storage including a carpeted loft space with velux window.
- Externally, there is a mono-blocked double driveway to the front with store shed, and a landscaped rear garden with lawn, wood-decked patio and a shed.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4
Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, end terrace house with private gardens and a double driveway, located on a quiet cul-de-sac, in the Pilrig area, just north of Edinburgh city centre.
The entrance gives access to the living room, dining room/study and the stairway to the first floor. A front facing living room includes a gas fireplace with marble surround, bay window and a built-in under-stair store cupboard. Set across the rear, the kitchen includes a patio door, and French patio doors to the garden. Fitted units include stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge, freezer and a cooker with a gas hob. A flexible dining room and study is open to the kitchen and continues along the side of the property. On the first floor, a spacious double bedroom is set to the front with two alcoves; whilst a second double overlooks the rear garden. A bright bathroom is fitted with a modern three piece suite including a mains shower above the bath. Pilrig is a popular residential area just north of the Edinburgh city centre, and adjacent to the Leith and Bonnigton districts. A high amenity area, there is extensive range of convenience, specialist shopping and supermarkets located on Leith Walk. The Shore also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst both the Omni Centre and Ocean Terminal complex have many high-street names, restaurants, gyms, and multi-screen cinemas. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, Pilrig Park, and The Water of Leith. There are a number of nurseries, primary schools and secondary schools in the area, whilst highly-frequent bus services are available from Leith Walk, and there good road links including the A199 and A900.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8211250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.