5 bedroom detached house for saleMaltings Chase, Ingatestone, Essex, CM4
- ELEGANTLY PRESENTED DETACHED HOUSE
- 5/6 BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM
- LOUNGE LEADING TO TERRACE
- DINING AREA WITH VAULTED CEILING
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM AND EN SUITE
- TWO FURTHER EN SUITE BEDROOMS
- EXCELLENT GAMES/PLAY ROOM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO GROUND FLOOR AND BATHROOMS
This elegantly presented 5/6 bedroom detached family home has been extensively remodelled and re-designed in recent years to the most exacting standards and now offers exceptional, well planned living space and is located in a small cul de sac within Ingatestone village. The ground floor accommodation features zone controlled underfloor heating throughout with the spacious lounge, accessed from the reception hall, benefitting from two seating areas, with the added feature of a wood burning fire, and with windows to the front elevation and bi-folding doors to the rear terrace. Further double doors lead from the hall to an impressive kitchen/family room opening to a dining area with a vaulted ceiling and with three sets of bi-folding doors to the rear garden, ideal for entertaining. Tiled flooring flows throughout this room The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of units with a large island with inset electric hob and Elica illuminated glass sphere extractor, with further appliances including full height integrated fridge and separate freezer, dishwasher and dual split level ovens and double butler sink. A large utility room lies adjacent with door to pedestrian side access and a further door to the garage. In addition, there is a good sized study and ground floor cloakroom. The first floor accommodates five double bedrooms, with the beautifully presented master bedroom having the advantage of a large walk in dressing room and en suite shower room. Two further bedrooms also have en suite facilities, whilst the remaining two bedrooms share the superb family bathroom, fitted with a walk in shower and free standing Victorian style bath. All bathrooms have underfloor heating. A further staircase leads to an impressive top floor room which lends itself for use as a further bedroom or alternatively games/play room etc. Externally, there are parking facilities to the front of the large garage, with pedestrian side access to the rear garden where you can find an extensive sun terrace ideal for outdoor dining and further seating areas within the lawned garden. This property lies within easy walking distance of Ingatestone BR station providing a good commute into London. Local restaurants, bars and amenities are also within walking distance and it is without hesitation that we recommend an early viewing. EPC C.
Agents Note: A 12 zone Honeywell Evohome smart heating system has been installed within this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62577255.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING180162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hilbery Chaplin Residential, Ingatestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.