2 bedroom apartment for saleVictoria House, Eld Lane, Colchester
- First Floor Apartment
- Kitchen & Lounge/Diner
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Town Centre Position
- Early Viewing Essential
Located in the centre of town is this TWO bedroom first floor apartment with kitchen, lounge/diner, two bedrooms and shower room.
Situated on Eld Lane, these convenient apartments are in the heart of the bustling Colchester Town Centre which boasts a wealth of historic buildings dating back to medieval times such as Colchester Castle, standing guard over the beautiful Castle Park
For the avid shopper there are plenty of fashionable High Street names, plus more than a smattering of fun and funky independent outlets. On hand are countless cool boutiques alongside refreshments aplenty with your choice of bars, cafés, restaurants and other assorted establishments.
Colchester offers a wide variety of entertainment and relaxation too; The famous Colchester Zoo, Leisure World and many other health clubs offering fitness pools, gym, spa, sports courts and pitches, 18 hole golf club, multi-screen cinema, theatre, art centre, and a range of rugby, cricket and football clubs including professional side Colchester United.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 6" x 7' 8" ( 4.42m x 2.34m )
Lounge 15' 6" x 13' 8" ( 4.72m x 4.17m )
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 6' 1" ( 2.84m x 1.85m )
Refer to map
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62577535.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS113986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.