6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWolverley Road, Kidderminster
- A FIVE/SIX BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- THE OLD POLICE STATION
- DOUBLE GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PERIOD FEATURES
- VIEWING ADVISED
***FIVE/SIX BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED***PERIOD FEATURES***THE OLD POLICE STATION***DOUBLE GARAGE & AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING***
A five/six bedroom semi detached property boasting period features as it was previously the old 'Police Station'. Comprising entrance hallways, lounge, dining room, kitchen, breakfast area, side lobby, cloakroom, three first floor bedrooms, two bathrooms and two/three ground floor bedrooms. The property also benefits from having double glazing where stated, gas central heating, a rear garden, ample off road parking and a double detached garage. Internal viewing highly recommended!
Hedged foregarden with gate and path leading to front doors.
Double glazed door to front, ceiling light, tiled floor and doors to dining room and lounge.
Dining Room 14' 6" into recess x 11' 11" max ( 4.42m into recess x 3.63m max )
Glazed bow window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, cast iron fire surround with feature tiles, fitted shelving and cupboards, exposed floor boards, door to stairs and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m )
Window to side aspect, double glazed skylight window, exposed beams, exposed brick, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, exposed floor boards, door to side lobby and steps down to breakfast area.
Breakfast Area 12' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.21m )
Double glazed French doors to garden, two double glazed skylight windows, exposed beams, exposed brick, gas central heated radiator and exposed floor boards.
Double glazed door to side, ceiling light, exposed brick, quarry tiled floor and door to cloakroom.
Window to side aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and quarry tiled floor.
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 3" max ( 3.91m x 3.73m max )
Two windows to front aspect with secondary glazing, ceiling light and ceiling rose, gas central heated radiator, open fireplace with marble surround and decorative tiles and door to inner hallway.
Door to front with window above, ceiling light, quarry tiled floor, door to lounge and opening to inner hallway.
Stairs to first floor landing, built-in understairs storage and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom/ Dressing Room 12' 1" x 6' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.11m )
Double glazed French doors to side, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, feature stained window to inner hallway, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom 12' 10" max x 7' excluding door recess ( 3.91m max x 2.13m excluding door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, built-in cupboard/wardrobe and gas central heated radiator.
Window to rear, LED interchanging lighting, spot lights, low level wc, wash hand basin, sensored mirror, roll top bath with rain shower above, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Window to front aspect with secondary glazing, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, doors to two bedrooms and door to bathroom.
Bedroom 12' 10" max x 12' 2" ( 3.91m max x 3.71m )
Two windows to front aspect with secondary glazing, ceiling light, feature fireplace and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom 11' 11" max x 8' into recess ( 3.63m max x 2.44m into recess )
Window to front aspect, window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, feature fireplace and wood effect flooring.
Window to rear aspect, ceiling light, access to loft, low level wc, wash hand basin, roll top bath, walk-in shower, tiled splashbacks and heated towel rail.
Window to side aspect, double glazed obscure skylight window to front aspect, exposed floor boards and door to master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 15' 9" into eaves x 14' 8" into eaves ( 4.80m into eaves x 4.47m into eaves )
Restricted head space in areas. Double glazed skylight window to rear aspect, double glazed skylight window to side aspect, exposed beams, access to loft, fitted wardrobe with original cell door, gas central heated radiator and exposed floor boards.
An enclosed patio garden with brick wall boarders and gate leading to garage and parking area, outside tap, and further lawned garden, gate to rear, barked area and summer house.
Garage 24' 2" x 12' 8" ( 7.37m x 3.86m )
Double detached garage with double doors to front and inspection pit.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62577574.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.