3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDennistoun Crescent, Helensburgh
- This good sized family sized home is on a corner site
- 3 Bedrooms- 2 doubles, one single
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Bathroom , Gas CH, DG. EPC D
This good sized family sized home is situated on a corner site in a very popular location
This good sized family sized home is situated on a corner site in a very popular location offering hallway, large lounge with dining area and fitted kitchen. On the upper level there are two double bedrooms one single bedroom and a modern bathroom with shower over the bath.
Outside there are level gardens to the front and rear with driveway with garage.
The property is offered to the market with no onward chain. Internal viewing is recommended.
Dennistoun Crescent is situated close to Craigendoran station, Colgrain Primary School, Hermitage Academy and Waitrose supermarket. Helensburgh's town centre is a short distance away which offers ample shopping and leisure facilities, cafes, bars and restaurants.
It's station is on the main Queen Street line with direct services to Glasgow and Edinburgh with Helensburgh Upper Station on the West Highland line. Private schooling is well catered for by Lomond School which provides facilities for day pupils and boarders alike.
Lounge 13' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.23m )
Dining Room 10' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.17m x 3.20m )
Kitchen 10' 4" x 12' 1" inc units ( 3.15m x 3.68m inc units )
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 12' 8" max ( 4.11m x 3.86m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 10' 8" onc wardrobes ( 3.17m x 3.25m onc wardrobes )
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.67m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.