Studio apartment for saleTwo Fifty One, Southwark Bridge Road, Elephant & Castle, SE1
- 18th Floor - West Facing
- 24hr Concierge Service & Private Cinema Club
- Private Gymnasium & Thermal Suite
- 400 meters from Elephant and Castle Underground
- Building Insurance: 10 year new home warranty
- Architect: Allies and Morrison
- Service charge: £3.95 per sqft
- Ground rent: £350 per annum
- Views Towards South Bank, London Eye & Central London
- Viewings welcome
Well positioned 18th floor west facing studio apartment offering views towards South Bank, London Eye & Central London. Residents benefit from a 24hr Concierge Service, Private Cinema Club, Get Connected Lounge, Private Gymnasium, Thermal Suite, On-site Contemporary Restaurant, On-site Café Bar and Cycle Storage Unit.
Two Fifty One offers 335 apartments over 41 storeys all designed to maximise space, light and views an elegant residential tower Located less than 400 meters away from Elephant and Castle Underground station in Zone One, between Vauxhall Bridge and Tower Bridge. Minutes from both Westminster, the West End and the City, Two Fifty One is also close to the South Bank, benefiting from transport connections over central London and international transport links.
This apartment is a great investment opportunity with over £3 billion being invested into Elephant & Castle as part of an exciting new regeneration programme. Elephant and Castle offers a diverse collection of cultural attractions from pubs to museums.
Viewings welcome by appointment
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62578734.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28648440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.