3 bedroom flat for saleBlenheim Crescent, Notting Hill, W11
Offers in Excess of
- 3 Bedrooms
- Former Artists House (Circa 1830)
- Share Of Freehold
- Interior Designed By International Interior Designer Stephen Ryan
- Bespoke Mark Wilkinson Kitchen
- Internal Area : 1535 Sq Ft / 142.6 M2
- Terraces : 444 Sq Ft / 41.25 M2
- Cellar/Storage : 97 Sq Ft / 9.04 M2
- New Boiler
- Scene Setting 8 Mode Leax Lighting System
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This stunning former artists house (Circa 1830) has been architecturally remodelled and interior designed by international interior designer Stephen Ryan. The property boasts a very impressive array of high end specifications including: Underfloor Heating, Scene setting 8 mode Leax Lighting System, individual room controlled and integrated ceiling speakers, bespoke Mark Wilkinson kitchen including Miele appliances throughout, French upholstered walling, antique chimneypiece with gas fire, parquet de Versailles and ceramic tiled floors and front and rear terraces complete with irrigation system. The unique shops, restaurants and boutiques of Notting Hill, Portobello Road and Holland Park are on your doorstep. There are also a large number of excellent transport links including Holland Park, Notting Hill and Ladbroke Grove tubes along with a variety of bus routes close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62580619.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BYR170502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homesite, Notting Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.