2 bedroom apartment for saleButton Drive, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7
- Modern ground floor flat
- Spacious open-plan living room & kitchen
- Integrated electric oven, mains gas hob and cooker hood
- 2 good bedrooms
- Bathroom/wc with a shower over the bath
- Mains gas fired central heating
- UPVC double glazing
- Remainder of an NHBC guarantee
- Just over a mile from the town centre
- Short walk from Tretherras School
Located on the ground floor of the building this modern flat was built by Taylor Wimpey approximately 5 years ago and the property is sold with the remainder of an NHBC guarantee.
The accommodation stands off an entrance hall which has a useful large double storage cupboard. The living area comprises a spacious open plan living room and kitchen. L-shaped,the room has a maximum length of 28' into the bay window.
The kitchen area is fitted with a range of wall cupboardsand base units below roll top worksurfaces. An electric oven is integrated along with a 4 ring mains gas hob and a cooker hood above.
The flat has a mains gas fired central heating system and windows are UPVC double glazed.
A parking space is allocated in the adjacent car park.
Button Drive forms part of a modern development just a mile and a half from the heart of the town centre (less on foot) and approximately 1 mile from the beautiful beach at Porth.
From Webbers Newquay office, proceed along Narrowcliff and along Henver Road. Pass the Chester Road Shopping Complex on the right hand side and proceed until reaching a double mini roundabout. At the first roundabout take the second exit (right turn). Drive down the road passing Newquay Tretherras School on the right. Proceed to the bottom of the hill and as you climb the other side take the second left turn into Cavendish Crescent. The road splits to the left and the right and number 4 forms part of the building on the right. The entrance to the building is at the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62580802.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.