3 bedroom apartment for saleNEO Bankside, 60 Holland Street, Southwark
- Reception/Dining Room
- Winter Garden
- Master Bedroom with Walk-in Wardrobe and En Suite Bathroom
- Second Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom
- Third Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Cloakroom and Utility room
- One Underground Car Parking Space and Storage Unit
- 24 Hour Security and Concierge
It`s time to step up to a new level at the multiple award-winning NEO Bankside. Adjacent to the River Thames and already established as one of London`s most desirable residential addresses, the development is setting even higher standards with its exemplary interiors.
Situated on the 14th floor, this north facing apartment is exceptionally spacious and flooded with light. The 2,770 square foot living space features high specification bathrooms, Bulthaup B3 kitchen and extraordinary views.
NEO Bankside`s location is truly unique. Located within 10 minutes walk of the City and set in the heart of the vibrant South Bank cultural quarter, adjacent to Tate Modern. Residents benefit from a five-star hotel standard 24-hour concierge, secure underground car parking and a private residents leisure club.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jo Webster Properties Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.