2 bedroom flat for sale2/7 Huntly Street, Canonmills, Edinburgh, EH3 5HB
- Beautifully-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, corner set second floor flat, forming part of a B listed Georgian tenement.
- Situated within a conservation area, located on the edge of the New Town in Edinburghs' desirable Canonmills area.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include original features, sash and casement windows, gas central heating, a secure entry system, excellent integrated storage provision and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, with permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Thursdays between 5-6:30pm and Sunday 2-4pm.
****CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUES 14TH NOV @ 2PM****Beautifully-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, corner set second floor flat, forming part of a B listed Georgian tenement situated within a conservation area, located on the edge of the New Town in Edinburghs' desirable Canonmills area. Access is made to the flat via the wide entrance hall which has sanded and varnished floorboards, the secure entry phone and a large utility cupboard. With aspects to the front and side and three large recessed windows offering plentiful natural light and excellent views, the bright and spacious living room features decorative plasterwork, press shelving and sanded and varnished floorboards. The well-appointed kitchen is fitted with modern units with solid hardwood worktops, a feature stainless steel sink and marble tiled splashbacks. Appliances include a freestanding electric cooker, extractor hood, and with space for further freestanding appliances. Bedroom one is generously-sized, set to the front, with carpeted flooring, two recessed windows, and press shelving. Bedroom two is set to the side, with painted floorboards, ample space for freestanding furniture and a good-sized built-in wardrobe, whilst the stylish bathroom features a traditional white suite with an electric over-bath shower, tiled floor and a statement wash-hand basin. Canonmills is a fashionable and sought-after area of Edinburgh's city centre. Located adjacent to the iconic New Town, Stockbridge and the bustling east end, there is a range of impressive period buildings, crescents, cobbled streets and charming historic details. Vibrant Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars; whilst supermarket shopping is provided by a Tesco off Broughton Road. Numerous parks provide eclectic green spaces including King George V park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst a bus service is available from Broughton Street and Broughton Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8063439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.