2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHill Street, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom end of terrace property
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Close to the local shops and amenities
- Ideal property for first time buyers
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Ssshhh . If you are super quiet no one will ever know that you are even here, this beautifully refurbished two bedroom end of terrace cottage is simply stunning! When you pull in to the private cul-de-sac you will see that you have parking for two cars right outside of your home which is literally a couple of hundred yards away from being back into Ryde town, where you will find an abundance of local eateries, bars and retail shops. You really do have everything that you could need right on your doorstep.Step through the front door and you will be amazed at the quality of the refurbishment that has been carried out. A separate modern kitchen allows you to show off your culinary skills for when you have friends around for a bite to eat. To the rear you have a lounge/diner that backs straight onto the enclosed rear garden.Upstairs you have two double bedrooms and a separate shower room, this property really is ideal for first time buyers that are looking to get onto the property ladder or investors that are looking to add to their portfolio.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 13'1 x 12'9 (3.99m x 3.89m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'9 x 6'7 (3.28m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 x 8'3 (3.89m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 7'4 (3.89m x 2.24m)
- Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62587204.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60424018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.