3 bedroom terraced house for saleSunderland Way, Wanstead
Sold by Us
- Three bedroom terrace house
- Sought after area
- Downstairs shower room
- Good condition throughout
- Spacious contemporary fitted kitchen
- Detached garage and off street parking
Situated in the highly sought after Aldersbrook Estate, this property benefits from being within the catchment of Alderbrook Primary school, which recently received an outstanding Ofsted report and excellent transport links, including Manor Park mainline, Wanstead tube station and Cross-Rail that will be fully running in 2019. This property is also just a few minutes' walk from the idyllic Wanstead Park, which offers stunning woodland views, country walks and easy access through to Central Wanstead.
Stepping inside, the spacious open plan lounge/dining space is very impressive and leads into a well-designed fitted kitchen. As well as the upstairs family bathroom, there is also a contemporary ground floor shower room, which is not only ideal for guests, but eases the morning rush as the family get ready to start the day! The home also benefits from a detached garage, which can be accessed from the rear garden and could potentially be used as a gym/home office if needed. The garden to the rear is low maintenance and has rear access to further off street parking. A great family home available at this price in such a sought after location is rare and is definitely worth a look!
SITTING ROOM - 18'9 X 15'4
DINING ROOM - 12'4 X 8'5
KITCHEN - 18'9 X 5'9
BEDROOM ONE - 12'5 X 10'2
BEDROOM TWO - 11'8 X 8'3
BEDROOM THREE - 12'5 X 8'3
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565004729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.