4 bedroom detached house for saleCoach Lane, REDRUTH, Cornwall
Offers in Region of
- Detached double fronted four bedroomed period house
- Surprisingly spacious
- Conservatory, separate dining room, utility room aswell as a superb living reception room.
- Private off road parking
- Spacious family bathroom & downstairs shower room
- Sunny Southwest facing enclosed rear garden housing a pond, shed and decked sun terrace.
- Walking distance to town centre
- Viewing highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer.
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - A superb stone fronted period family home positioned in a highly regarded non-estate location just a short walk to local schools, bus stops, Redruth's town centre and mainline railway station from Penzance to London Paddington. Having been remodelled and updated throughout we highly advise an internal viewing to fully appreciate the size and versatility of this surprisingly spacious property. Private off road parking and a sunny enclosed Southwest facing level rear garden with pond, shed and decked seating area. Additional features include; Double glazing, gas central heating, conservatory, downstairs showeroom aswell as a fantastic first floor family bathroom. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Coach Lane formerly known as Coose Lane is a highly popular area of the town leading out to Churchtown and Carn Brea.
Coach Lane offers extremely easy access to Trewirgies' high profile Pre-School, Infants and Primary School as well as Redruth town centre, local shopping facilities and a number of bus stops giving access to all local towns and villages. Redruth offers everyday amenities to include primary and secondary schools, shopping and banking facilities and a main line rail connection from Penzance up to London Paddington.
Approximately 5 miles from Redruth is the north coastal village of Portreath. Portreath offers a popular surfing beach and beautiful coastal and harbour walks. Approximately 11/12 miles away is the cathedral city of Truro which offers more comprehensive shopping, banking and schooling facilities together with the Hall for Cornwall Theatre.
Property ref: 121_2555_4504444
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62590012.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4504444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.