3 bedroom detached house for saleSt. James Close, Deal
- Beautifully Presented Family Home
- Detached with Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Room/Dining Room
- Open Plan Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Off Street Parking for Two Cars
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Downstairs WC
- Close to Local Amenities
Miles and Barr Estate Agents are offering to the market this beautifully presented detached family home. Situated within a popular cul-de-sac location, this detached house is close to local amenities as well as a local bus route. Boasting off street parking for 2 cars to the front with a pathway leading to the front door, entrance hall, downstairs WC, open plan living room / dining room with a breakfast bar between the dining room and the modern kitchen along with double glazed doors opening to the rear garden. Upstairs consists of 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. This ideally located detached family home is modern and contemporary throughout, and would make an ideal family home, second home or even an investment. Please contact Miles and Barr to arrange your viewing.
Deal is a town situated in Kent, which lies on the English Channel, eight miles north-east of Dover and eight miles south of Ramsgate. This former fishing and mining town became a 'limb port' of the Cinque Ports in 1278 and grew into the busiest port in England. In 1968, “Middle Street” was the first Conservation Area in Kent, its quaint streets and houses a reminder of its history along with many ancient buildings and monuments including, most notably, Deal and Walmer Castles. Today it is a seaside resort with its award-winning High Street, high-speed train Links to St Pancras and independent shops. An array of cafes and pubs sit along the picturesque seafront that is home to a sweeping pier.
**Ground Floor** -
Downstairs Wc - 1.83m x 0.91m (6'00" x 3'00") -
Living Room/Dining Room/Kitchen - 7.59m x 5.87m (24'11" x 19'03") -
**First Floor** -
Bedroom One - 5.23m x 2.62m (17'02" x 8'07") -
Bedroom Two - 2.97m x 2.54m (9'09" x 8'04") -
Bedroom Three - 2.79m x 1.98m (9'02" x 6'06") -
Bathroom - 3.66m x 1.70m (12'00" x 5'07") -
Garden - 7.62m x 7.62m (25' x 25') -
Off Street Parking -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62590861.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27217175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.