3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Kench, Ferry Road, Hayling Island
Offers in Excess of
- Rarely Available Waterfront Property
- Detached Three Bedroom Bungalow
- Private Beach and Slipway
- Breath-taking Views
- Close to Haylings Prestigious Links Golf Course
- Private, Gated Development
- No Onward Chain
- Finished to a High, Modern Standard
- Access to the Solent via Langstone Harbour
- EPC Rating: C
Leaders are delighted to present this fantastically unique waterfront property, offering uninterrupted, breath-taking views. Number 4 The Kench is an attractive 3 bedroom detached bungalow, with cedar wood cladding setting off the harbourside feel. The property has been sympathetically designed with an airy beach house vibe and the living space benefits from a feature multi fuel log burner.
The patio area is an ideal spot to watch the world go by. Steps from the patio give easy access to the water, ideal for kayaking and paddleboarding, tide permitting.
Owners of the property will have use of a private slip way and beach. Mud mooring and deep water mooring are also available upon request. The Kench is an association with each owner having a share in the property, the development has a prestigious feel upon arrival through the gated entrance. Properties at The Kench are very rarely available and offer occupation all year round. Number 4 is offered with no forward chain – viewings are highly recommended.
Hayling Island is an idyllic place to live as well as an all year round holiday destination. There are numerous walks and cycle paths. The popular sailing club, marina/boat yard, golf course, fishing lakes and the foot ferry boat are all on your doorstep. The M27, Havant and Portsmouth are all within easy access and Havant station offers a direct train service to London Waterloo in approximately 90 minutes.
The Area - Hayling Island is an idyllic place to live as well as an all year round holiday destination. There are numerous walks and cycle paths. The popular sailing club, marina/boat yard, golf course, fishing lakes and the foot ferry boat are all on your doorstep. The M27, Havant and Portsmouth are all within easy access and Havant station offers a direct train service to London Waterloo in approximately 90 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62591782.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27266820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.