3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Spring, Denmead, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Immaculately presented 3 bedroom end of terrace home
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Off road parking with added benefit of a pitched roof garage
- Premier location within Denmead village
- EPC energy rating D (68)
If the village life is what you’re after then this is the perfect home to embrace that. Being tucked away to the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and close to the parks and village amenities Denmead has to offer, yet not too far out for the convenience of Waterlooville town centre and the A3, living here is certainly no chore!
Walk inside and you’ll be instantly greeted with a fresh, modern style. Kick off those shoes and venture along to the kitchen/dining area, which benefits from integral appliances and is positioned to the rear of the home; a nice place to open a bottle of red and catch up with the family following the long day you've just had.
From the dining area, French doors open out into the well maintained garden which is a perfect setting to enjoy those summer evenings stoking the BBQ.
Following the evening meal, you’ll retreat to the spacious lounge to relax for the rest of the evening and catch up on those soaps.
It’s the end of the day and time for the kids to get to bed. With plenty of accommodation to the first floor there’ll be no arguments as to who has what bedroom, with two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, and a good size single on offer the accommodation is more than ample for the family.
What the Owner says:
Having lived here for the past four years we have really got to enjoy what the village offers, including the local shops and transport links into Waterlooville, and with our young son the parks close by are really nice to go and enjoy.
We love the garden in the summer months being able to open the French doors adds another dimension to the house.
Being in the cul-de-sac we have become close to our neighbours, who have been a pleasure to know.
The time for us to move on has come but we would hope the new owners enjoy the home as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'2 x 10'1 (3.71m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen Area
- Dining Area
- Bedroom 1: 11'3 x 9'9 (3.43m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 9'0 (3.10m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'2 x 6'11 (2.49m x 2.11m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62592388.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42408061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.