4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Mallards, Laleham on Thames, Surrey
A rarely available and delightful detatched riverside home with stunning views, located in a sought after location in the village of Laleham. The accommodation is flexible and consists of a spacious lounge with open plan dining room and large riverside balcony, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, modern fitted kitchen and large utility room. Outside are attractive riverside gardens leading down to the towpath with moorings, which are licensed from the environment agency. At the front there is a courtyard garden, double garage and off street parking.
Mallards is a private cul-de-sac of 13 properties with easy access to Laleham Village and Staines upon Thames. Early viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the location and charm this lovely home has to offer. Please call the sales office on 01784 441818 for further information.
* Detached Four Bedroom House
* Riverside Location
* Direct access to Towpath
* Large Lounge/Diner
* Modern Fitted Kitchen
* Utility Room/Second Kitchen
* Three Bathrooms
* Double Glazed
* Gas Central Heating
* Security Alarm & External Lighting
* Garage & Off Road Parking
* Spelthorne Council Band G - £2914.26 per annum
Location/More info Laleham Village is set on the banks of the River Thames which has been declared a conservation area since 1970, although it dates back to Roman times. It is a picturesque village which has retained a lot of its history, like listed buildings and a 12th Century church. There is a selection of local shops and recreational activities, as well as perfect areas for scenic walks. The bigger town of Staines upon Thames is close by, and offers a large variety of shops, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities, and the area as a whole offers an excellent selection of schools. Staines upon Thames provides a fast service to London Waterloo, as well as having access to the M25, M4 and M3, and is only 12 miles form Heathrow airport.
Property ref: 121_480_1413489
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62592919.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1413489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.