3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePeebles Drive, Rutherglen, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band D
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Large master bedroom
- Ensuite facilities
- Two public rooms
- Modern kitchen
- Cul de sac location
Semi detached bungalow situated in a sought after area and set in a cul de sac location close to the park. With two double bedrooms and two public rooms this property has a flexible layout throughout.
This semi-detached bungalow is located in a sought after pocket and has a cul de sac setting next to the park along with driveway and private gardens extensive to the rear.
The property comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway with all main apartments off. Both bedroom one and two are front facing, each being of generous proportions and with large feature windows to create bright and spacious living space, further enhanced by attractive views over the front garden grounds. The newly fitted modern kitchen has a range of base and wall mounted units with oven hob and hood. There is access from the kitchen into a small porch which leads directly to the extensive rear gardens. The modern shower room is located on the ground floor and offers a two piece white suite with shower cubicle and under floor heating. Completing the downstairs accommodation is the living room which overlooks the rear gardens.
Ascending a staircase to the upper floor allows access to the third bedroom which is a fantastic size and boasts its own ensuite facility and under floor heating.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, extremely flexible layout, garage and extensive and private garden space.
Bedroom One 14' 10" (into bay) max x 12' 5" max ( 4.52m (into bay) max x 3.78m max )
Living Room 11' 2" (including stairs) x 10' 2" ( 3.40m (including stairs) x 3.10m )
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Two 13' 8" max x 11' max ( 4.17m max x 3.35m max )
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 16' into eaves (reduced height) ( 3.48m x 4.88m into eaves (reduced height) )
Shower Room 6' 2" x 6' 5" (including shower) ( 1.88m x 1.96m (including shower) )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.