1 bedroom property for saleWood End Green Road, Hayes, UB3
Offers in Excess of
- SPACIOUS & WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- JUST A SHORT WALK TO ROSEDALE COLLEGE
- 97 YEAR LEASE
- GROUND RENT £10 P/A
- SERVICE CHARGE £27 PCM
- GROUND FLOOR
- 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM MAISONETTE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- NEW BOILER
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
Do not miss this!
Spacious & well presented 1 double bedroom ground floor maisonette.
97 year lease, new kitchen, new shower room, lounge with dining area overlooking pretty communal gardens plus a pretty communal garden + a private patio. Located just a short walk to the main Uxbridge road with its main bus route links & local shops including ‘Iceland’ and a post office etc.
Your earliest viewing is highly recommended!
DOUBLE GLAZED FRONT DOOR TO:
Entrance porch with storage cupboard.
Radiator, laminate wood flooring through to-
LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM: 15’7 x 12’1 (4.75m x 3.70m)
Double glazed windows overlooking communal gardens, radiator, double glazed door to private paved patio onto communal gardens.
KITCHEN: 12’5 x 8’6 (3.80m x 2.60m)
Newly fitted, stylish & contemporary range of wall, base & drawer units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap & tiled surround, gas cooker point, space for washing machine, storage cupboard housing combination boiler, radiator, double glazed window to front, recess for fridge/ freezer.
DOUBLE BEDROOM: 12’9 x 10’5 (4.20m x 3.20m)
Double glazed windows to rear, radiator, built in cupboard.
SHOWER ROOM/ WC:
Newly fitted tiled walk in shower, hand wash basin, low level WC, tiled walls & floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan, double glazed window to front.
Communal lawned gardens & private paved patio.
97 year lease approx. Ground rent: £10 p/a Service charge: £27 pcm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62593369.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 205166S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broads Property Services, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.