3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAsquith Road, Doncaster, DN5
Withdrawn from Market
- NEW TO MARKET
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- 3 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- OPEN PLAN MODERN KITCHEN DINER
- FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED & GAS CENTRAL HEATED
- FRONT, SIDE & REAR GARDENS
- INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
- FANTASTIC FIRST TIME BUYER HOME
Inside this spacious family home the layout briefly consists of side entrance uPVC door with hallway and stairs leading to the first floor, front facing living room with useful under stairs storage cupboard. Open plan kitchen / diner with modern high gloss kitchen units, roll top work surface, built in oven /hob and extractor hood with rear porch providing access to the garden.
Leading from the landing area there are three good size bedrooms with the front facing master benefiting from built in wardrobes. A three piece white bathroom suite with'P' shape bath and shower, tiled walls with chrome towel heater radiator. Fully double glazed, gas central heated with a contemporary and homely feel this would make a great first home.
Externally there is a small boundary wall with fencing making this a private and safe environment for the children to play, at the side of the property there is the potential to add secure off road parking.
Available for sale with vacant possession and no onward chain viewing is highly recommended.
SIDE ENTRANCE HALLWAY
4.7m x 3.1m
KITCHEN / DINER
4.7m x 5.5m
4.0m x 3.1m
4.5 m x 2.5m
3.7m x 2.4m
FRONT / SIDE & REAR GARDENS
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62593654.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIS-F411Z808S9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.