4 bedroom detached house for saleLoxwood Road, Lovedean, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- * OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN
- * Superb Detached Family Home
- * Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- * Sitting Room and Dining Room
- * Conservatory
- * Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- * Family Bathroom and En-suite
- * Ground Floor WC
- * Garage and Private Driveway
- * Good Sized Rear Garden
A spacious detached family home with a good sized secluded rear garden.
The property offers a generous accommodation with a versatile arrangement to suit the demands of modern living.
From a welcoming entrance hall, the ground floor living area has: a sitting room with gas fire and bay front window; an adjoining conservatory with access to the rear garden; a dining room / family room; a kitchen/breakfast room with a wide range of fitted units and an external door access. The ground floor also has a cloakroom/wc.
From a part galleried first floor landing, there are four bedrooms, a family bathroom and en-suite to the master bedroom. The available loft access is accessible from a retractable ladder.
Outside, there is a private drive leading to an attached single garage. The garage has internal power points and a separate side door access. The rear garden which measures approximately 50ft in depth has a gated side pathway, with a further storage area along the other side of the property.
The property has more recently had upgraded UPVC double glazing and is connected to all mains services including water/drainage/gas/electricity.
Loxwood Road is within a walking distance of excellent schools, a wealth of amenities and leisure facilities. For the commuter there is excellent access for the A3 corridor and a mainline rail link from Rowlands Castle to London Waterloo
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET170036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.