2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Street, Hambledon, Hampshire
- Stunning Grade ll Listed Village Home
- Spacious Accommodation
- Beautifully Presented
- Bright Living Room with Log Burner
- Refitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- 22ft Utility Room plus Cloakroom
- Two Generous Double Bedrooms
- Two Ensuite Bath/Shower Rooms
- Courtyard Style Garden and Parking
A simply stunning Grade ll listed property situated in the picturesque village of Hambledon. The property has been subject to significant improvement and remodelling and affords a spacious and well planned layout offering all the practicalities of modern day living whilst retaining a charming character feel.
The property is beautifully presented throughout and as you walk through the front door an inviting entrance hall with flagstone floor welcomes you. The living room is of generous proportions and with three windows, enjoys an abundance of natural light. There is also a log burner which provides a wonderful focal point. The kitchen/dining room has been refitted with great care and attention to detail and there are a number or integrated appliances for even the most discerning of purchasers. A trap door leads down to the cellar which is a useful storage area. Adjacent to the kitchen is a 22ft utility/boot room which is an incredibly practical space allowing space and plumbing for further domestic appliances and a couple of generous cupboards. Completing the ground floor layout is a refitted cloakroom.
On the first floor, there are two sizeable bedrooms. The master bedroom enjoys a double aspect and has a stunning feature window together with an excellent built in wardrobe. The master bedroom leads through to a refitted ensuite incorporating a double shower cubicle with rain head shower. The second bedroom is still an ample double room and also benefits from its own ensuite bathroom which has been refitted in a classical style with roll top bath.
Externally, the property enjoys a courtyard style garden which is currently a blank canvas for any purchaser to personalise together with a large concrete driveway providing parking. Please note that the neighbouring property has a right of access to their garden and workshop (as seen in the photograph) through this property's courtyard style garden.
All in all a delightful period home situated in this beautiful Hampshire village.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET170172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.