2 bedroom terraced house for saleHazel Close, Carisbrooke, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Lovely 2 bedroom mid terrace home
- Sunny Conservatory
- 2 off road parking spaces
- Great location close to the town
- Ideal for first time buyers
- EPC energy rating C (73)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £169,950, please contact Pittis.
A smashing little home in beautiful condition throughout which will be prefect for the first-time buyers or couples with young families. The house has lovely spacious rooms and has all the modern facilities that you could ever wish for. It is tucked away in a lovely little cul de sac with other modern houses and prefect for the kids to play out safely. When the youngest kids get to school age, there is a lovely little primary school just across the road which would be perfect for a very short walk for the school runs in the morning. The house comes with 2 parking spaces and has a lovely little rear garden which is very low maintenance. Living here will be very cheap for your energy bills as these modern homes are so well insulated that you will not have to worry about heafty gas bills during the winter. For the weekly shop Sainsburys super market is just down the road and the town centre of Newport is also minutes away where you will find anything from lovely shops to wonderful coffee shops and restaurants, overall, a smashing home throughout and in a great location too.
What the Owner says:
This was our second home move when we came here and went for this one as the location was just perfect. We love the extra space it gave us from our previous first time buy property and having the little primary school so close by was an added bonus. The other reason we wanted this one was because it came with 2 parking spaces which was essential for us. We love this house and it really is so cheap to run and also a really peaceful and quiet spot to live. Also, it is so handy for work and for the town centre. We love our conservatory, especially in the summer, we use it a great deal especially when family and friends come over for dinner, it just gives us even more space to enjoy. We hope whoever comes here next loves this home as much as we have for many years to come.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 8'8 x 6'4 (2.64m x 1.93m)
- Lounge: 14'7 x 13'5 (4.45m x 4.09m)
- Conservatory: 11'7 x 9'9 (3.53m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'5 x 10'7 (3.48m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'9 x 6'7 (2.97m x 2.01m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62594005.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.