4 bedroom bungalow for saleLondon Road, Petersfield, Hampshire
- Lovely Secluded Plot of 1/3 acre
- Chalet Style Configuration
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Sitting Room and Dining Room
- Recently Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Double Garage with Separate Workshop
- Secluded Front and Rear Gardens
- Less than 1 mile Walk of Town/Railway Station
- Excellent Local Schools and Mainline Rail Link
- Scope to Extend 'STP'
A substantial detached bungalow located within a walking distance of Petersfield town centre and Railway Station, with further potential to extend and enlarge 'stc'.
This individually styled home offers a versatile living space and accommodation across two floors, with a lovely secluded plot of around 1/3 acre.
The current owners have made a number of recent improvements which include a refitted kitchen, ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom suite. The property itself has been maintained to a high standard, whilst the surrounding grounds have also been well kept.
The property is approached from a private five bar gate drive/parking area and detached double garage. The garage has a generous eaves storage and separate utility workshop/area.
From the landscaped front garden, a path leads to a covered terrace veranda, with a gated pedestrian rear access to both sides of the property to a wonderful split level rear garden with well stocked shrub borders, an area of lawn and paved patio area adjacent to the house.
From a welcoming entrance hall there are two main reception rooms; a triple aspect sitting room with French doors onto the rear garden terrace and a formal dining room, with a recently refitted kitchen located at the rear with a view and access onto the garden. There are also three good size bedrooms and a modern shower room.
From an inner hallway there is a staircase to the first floor allowing access to a further double bedroom, en-suite bathroom and a commodious loft space which may allow for further conversion subject to the usual consents.
The market town is within a convenient walking distance. Petersfield enjoys a comprehensive range independent retailers, eateries and food stores including a Waitrose. For the outdoor/sporting enthusiasts there are a wealth of facilities and access to the beautiful rolling countryside of the South Downs. Schooling in the area is excellent with both highly regarded mainstream and private, all within a convenient walking distance. For the commuter, there are fast rail links with London Waterloo and access to the A3 corridor.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET170385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.