2 bedroom terraced house for saleBeckless Avenue, Clanfield, Hampshire
- Superb Modern House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Cloakroom/WC
- Open-plan Living Room
- Remaining Building Warranty
- Private Parking Space and Garage
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Gated Rear Access
- Walking Distance of Local Amenities
- Excellent Commuting
Superbly presented modern mid terrace with a lovely South facing garden, allocated parking space and garage.
This spacious home has been exceptionally well appointed and maintained to high standard. The ground floor comprises a small entrance lobby with cloakroom/WC and a door that opens into the light and airy open-plan living room. The living room is separated into three main areas, a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with door patio doors that lead out onto the rear garden terrace.
The first floor has two double bedrooms, with a full range of built-in wardrobes within the main bedroom and a good size bathroom suite. There is access to a large insulated loft space.
The property is connected to all mains services of gas/electricity/drainage/water and has double glazing. The gas central heating also features dual thermostat control with an independent heating between the ground and first floor.
The kitchen has integral appliances of fridge/freezer, washing machine and electric fan assisted oven/gas hob/extractor hood over.
Outside, there is an allocated parking space and access to a good sized garage. The rear garden enjoys a Southerly aspect, paved terrace and a sloped lawn leading down to a gated pedestrian rear access.
The property is located in this highly desired residential area of Clanfield, with a short distance to a wealth of local village amenities, schools and an excellent convenient commute for the A3 and mainline railway station linking London Waterloo. Furthermore, for those seeking outdoor pursuits, this property affords only a moments walk to the beautiful rolling countryside of the South Downs National Park.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET170179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.