4 bedroom barn conversion for saleHinton Manor, Catherington, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Four Bedroom Barn Conversion
- Attractive Courtyard Development of just Four Properties
- Character Features in Abundance
- 31ft Living Room
- Reception Hall and Kitchen / Breakfast Room with Underfloor Heating
- Southerly Aspect Enclosed Garden
- Three Car Barns
- Communal Meadow Area
- Far Reaching Views
An intriguing and beautifully presented attached barn conversion of immense character and charm situated in an enviable rural setting. Quietly located in an attractive courtyard of just four properties, this wonderful family home affords well planned and practical accommodation laid out over two floors. The current vendors have cleverly adapted the internal layout making it ideal for both entertaining and day to day living. As you walk through the front door, you are greeted by an inviting reception hall with vaulted ceiling and underfloor heating. The vaulted living room is an impressive area measuring 31ft in length together with incorporating a log burner and double doors to outside. The kitchen has been comprehensively fitted with a range of base and eye level unit and Corian style work surfaces, affords enough space to accommodate a breakfast table and also has underfloor heating. There is also a good size utility room which leads through to a cloakroom. The four bedrooms are split over the ground and first floor, with the ground floor master bedroom enjoying an ensuite shower and walk in wardrobe area. A further double room completes the ground floor accommodation. On the first floor, there are two generous double rooms with one having an interesting mezzanine space in the roof void. The family bathroom is fitted with a three piece white suite. Externally, the garden is enclosed on all sides and enjoys a southerly aspect. There is an attractive paved terrace which leads to the remainder of the garden which is mainly laid to lawn. At the bottom of the garden are two useful outbuildings (one brick and the other timber built) which could be used as excellent work from home facilities. There is also the added benefit of three car barns, and a lovely communal meadow for the residents to enjoy use of. A viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate this unique proposition. Contact Homes Petersfield for more information or to arrange your appointment to view.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET170229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.