4 bedroom detached house for salePark Avenue, Purbrook, Hampshire
- Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Residence
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two En-suites, Family Bathroom, Ground Floor WC
- Four Reception Rooms
- Fabulous Interior of around 2200 sq/ft
- Detached Garage and Gated Driveway
- Large Secluded Corner Plot
- High Ceilings and Retained Period Features
- Cellar/Store and Generous Loft
- Modern Fixtures and Fittings
An exceptional detached family residence dating back to circa 1838.
Occupying a lovely secluded corner plot, Greystones offers a unique opportunity to those looking for a blend of period charm, good sized rooms and a modernised contemporary interior.
The current owners have completed an extensive programme of internal and external redecoration, thus creating a wonderful fresh appearance.
The property is arranged over two floors with a versatile accommodation of around 2200 sq/ft.
From a welcoming entrance vestibule, an impressive large front door opens into the reception hall, which has a focal point of a wood burner. Doors lead to a cloakroom/wc and cellar/store where the gas boiler is located. There are two main reception rooms, a family/dining room and a sitting room which has a gas stove and high beamed ceilings.
The adjacent kitchen/breakfast room has high beamed ceilings and is fitted with a comprehensive range of wall/base units, integrated appliances, contrasting work-surfaces and incorporating a separate utility area.
From a galleried first floor landing there is access to four double bedrooms, three of which are fitted with wardrobes and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has a double aspect and access to an en-suite shower room. The second bedroom has a dressing area and en-suite shower.
The available loft space is of a generous size and has the potential further conversion (subject to consents).
Outside, there is a double gated access to the block paved driveway, providing off road parking for several cars and access to a large detached garage. The garden has been meticulously maintained with well stocked borders, mature hedge boundaries and a central lawn. A gated side access leads through a paved terrace to a secluded inner courtyard, providing an ideal space for entertaining.
The property is located for an excellent commuting access to the A3 corridor and mainline rail links with London Waterloo. The regarded local schools and a wide selection of shops/amenities are within a convenient walking distance
The property is Freehold and has all mains connections of electricity/water/gas/drainage. There is gas central heating and double glazing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET170364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.