3 bedroom cottage for saleWellers Town Road, Chiddingstone
- PERIOD HOME WITH CHARMING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- THREE BEDROOMS
- PANORAMIC RURAL ASPECT TO REAR
- UNDER 15 MINS DRIVE TO HILDENBOROUGH STATION (LONDON BRIDE 35 MINS APPROX)
- 100 FT REAR GARDEN & OFF-STREET PARKING
- CHIDDINGSTONE PRIMARY CATCHMENT
- SCOPE FOR REARWARDS GROUND FLOOR EXTENSION (STPP)
- 796 SQ FT (EPC MEASUREMENT)
STYLISHLY PRESENTED PERIOD COTTAGE IN AN IDYLLIC SETTING, with glorious views over the surrounding countryside and within walking distance of amenities and favoured local pubs. Arranged over three floors, with cleverly integrated storage and glazing designed to bestow an excellent quality of light throughout, the property has been previously enlarged to offer a modern open-plan kitchen/diner with direct garden access. Off-street parking and a larger than average garage, together with high speed broadband and easy access to Hildenborough station, make this a smart option also for the city/home worker who wants to escape suburbia and enjoy all the delights of village life.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62594434.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27371247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Westerham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.