3 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCopenhagen Place, Poplar, E14
This three bedrooms home at Copenhagen Place is available to purchase on a shared ownership part-buy/part-rent basis, offering a perfect opportunity for local people to get a step on the property ladder.
The property benefits from:
• Contemporary Gloss Cashmere, fitted kitchen with complimentary Silestone worktop and upstand and stainless-steel splashback
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated slimline dishwasher
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
• Full height ceramic wall tiling around bath area, half height around basin
• En-suite in Plots 1 and 2
• Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom with sliding door and mirror to front
• Carpets to living/dining area, hallway and bedrooms
• Landscaped communal gardens
• Limehouse DLR station is a ten-minute walk, with access to Bank (6 minutes), Canary Wharf (5 minutes) and London City Airport (15 minutes).
Full Market Value: £540,000
Minimum Share to Purchase: 40% - £216,000
Monthly Rent: £742.50
Monthly Service Charge: £98.42
Minimum Deposit: 5% - £10,800
Estimated Income: £69,294
Priority will be given to applicants living or working in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
All applicants must be financially assessed before the viewing. Eligibility criteria applies, please call us for more information.
Please contact Currell Shared Ownership team on 0207 704 5618 or email@example.com to register your interest.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA170245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.