2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorman Road, Broadstairs, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom end of terrace house
- Close to schools
- Park views and access to the park
- Off street parking
- Ideal "first time buy" or "buy to let"
- EPC energy rating D (63)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £230,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Forget the hassle of the school rush and walk your children through the park to the school gates, or when they are a little older, let them walk to the bus stop and get the bus to school.It's not a problem to park and being at the end of a terrace you've got off road parking to the front and side, making it ideal for either a camper van or, if you've got a second car, you have all the room you need.With a large lounge/dining area it's perfect for catching up with the family after a long day at work, and a kitchen/breakfast area to match, ideal for cooking up those Sunday roasts, this really is a perfect home.With two large bedrooms, one of which has views over the park, either bedroom could be your master. The stunning bathroom suite can save time in the morning as you've got a walk in shower and a separate bath, saving you having to worry about how long you've been soaking for.Being an end of terrace property, you have the potential (subject to the necessary planning permission) to extend on the side, also you would still have a large garden if you decided to extend to the rear and if in future years you wanted another bedroom some people along the road have gone in to the loft (all subject to consents). The only limitation is your imagination.Within easy reach of shops and various pubs and a park, I can think of no better location.
What the Owner says:
We purchased this as our first home and have loved living here. We have made a number of changes as the previous owners had been here for a long time.We've put our own stamp on the house and now it's time to move on and someone else can benefit from all of the work we've done.We chose here as the location is ideal and you've got so much on your doorstep, including the park, very handy for our four legged friend!
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge/Dining Area: 15'11 x 12'9 (4.85m x 3.89m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 14'2 x 7'5 (4.32m x 2.26m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bedroom 1: 16'0 x 10'0 (4.88m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 10'3 (3.51m x 3.13m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62598361.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10227664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.