2 bedroom flat for sale2f9 Westhall Gardens, Edinburgh, EH10 4JJ
- Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, 2nd floor flat (top), forming part of an impressive stone-built townhouse.
- Conveniently located in Edinburgh's desirable Bruntsfield area just south of the city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining / kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a shower room.
- With fine north-westerly views of the city, this period property features a bespoke two-level layout, cornice-work, sash and casement windows, and a feature fireplace in the living room.
- In addition, there is an extensive attic space offering superb storage, a fitted kitchen, gas central heating, and a secured entry system.
- Home Report available online.
- Sunday open viewing 2-4
Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, upper-flat, forming part of an impressive stone-built townhouse, conveniently located in Edinburgh's desirable Bruntsfield area just south of the city centre. A communal reception hall leads to the stairway with an impressive skylight cupola. The entrance hall for the property is open to the stairway and upper level, and features the secured entry handset and an under stair store cupboard. Set to the rear, the living room features French doors to the dining kitchen area, creating a spacious, open living space. The kitchen features spacious worktops and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. Set to the front, over-looking a quiet residential street, the two double bedrooms are carpeted and have double-glazed sash and casement box bay windows. A bright shower room is set off internally from the upper hall, and is fitted with a two piece suite, and a cubicle with mains shower. Bruntsfield is ideally positioned for the financial and university districts of the city centre, and also has a number of schools within walking distance. The bustling local streets offer popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, creating a continental ambience. There is further excellent shopping in nearby Church Hill and Morningside, which boast one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets, the Dominion multi-screen cinema, and the Church Hill Theatre. Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open parklands, whilst there are nearby walkways along the Union Canal, along with the Fountain Park leisure complex which has amulti-screen cinema and a gym. Many parts of Edinburgh's city centre are available by foot and there is also regular public transport available from both Bruntsfield Place and Gilmore Place.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7876403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.